The birth certificate is the most important identity document for an individual which is most useful to proof the date as well as the place of birth. On the other hand, a death certificate is a document issued by the Government to the nearest relative of the deceased, stating the date, fact and cause of death. In both cases (Birth and Death) the process of Registration is done by the Municipality.
In cases, occurring within 21 days the birth and death certificates are issued from the Municipality. After expiry of 21 days, registration of birth and death cases is done after obtaining order from SDO /Executive Magistrate. Applicant must submit with sufficient documents in support of their claim before the Executive Magistrate for getting required order.
(i) In case of Birth -
(ii) In case of Death : -
|In Case of Birth & Death||Follow the Steps|
|Within 30 days In the house||
1. Collect Form from the Birth & Death Department.
2. One application with complete details and also bring a recommendation certificate by Ward Commissioner.
3. Photocopy of PAN card or Ration Card.
4. If the ration card or PAN card is not available, then a residential certificate must be obtained from the Ward Commissioner.
5. Bring Photocopy of Immunization of your Infant.
|In Between 30 days and one year||One application with affidavit|
|After one year||As per District Magistrate’s order|
|In case of Hospital/Nursing Home||Discharge Certificate|